Who founded the CIPC?
Who are the strategic insurance partners in the CIPC?
What benefits are there to joining the CIPC?
- Networking opportunities with other insurance professionals focused on the high-net-worth insurance space
- Ability to attend the annual CIPC Conference
- Privileged access to high-net-worth markets, both admitted and non-admitted
- Committees on specific industry issues such as compensation, international exposures, risk management, or coverage forms
What is the Antitrust Compliance Policy?
This information is set forth to prevent any violation of antitrust laws. The McCarran-Ferguson Act and the laws of some states provide the insurance industry with only very limited immunity from federal and state antitrust scrutiny. All attendees must exercise care to avoid discussions regarding competitive information. Even innocuous discussions of certain topics could be misinterpreted as evidence of collusion. Specifically, any discussions regarding competitive information are prohibited.
Competitive information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- credit terms and other price-related or ancillary terms
- decisions to quote or not to quote on certain types or classes of risks
- raising, lowering, or stabilizing rates
- discussions about actual or current or future rates, including actuarial projections
- determining a "fair" profit level
- individual company results, or current or future marketing or pricing strategies/plans
- allocation of markets, territories, or potential customers
- the concerted refusal to deal with a customer, supplier, competitor; or to provide an insurance product or service
Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding a violation of any antitrust issue.
What is the fee for an Individual Membership to the CIPC?
What is the fee for a Corporate Membership to the CIPC?
$5,000 per year.
What is the fee for a MGA/Wholesaler Membership to the CIPC?
What is the fee for the Retail Agency Membership to the CIPC?
How much is registration?
Regular registration rate: $495
Late registration rate: $595