MarketScout founded the Council for Insuring Private Clients (CIPC) in cooperation with The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research and AIG. CIPC focuses on implementing best practices and risk management techniques for insuring the personal assets of private clients. The CIPC’s mission is to provide a venue where agents and insurers may collaborate on how to better serve their private clients.
Insuring wealthy individuals is a unique, specialty area of the insurance industry and until now, there wasn’t a forum for sharing ideas and perfecting skills. Exhibiting at the 2018 CIPC Conference will be a valuable opportunity to be in front of a select group of high net worth insurance professionals.
Exhibiting at the 2018 CIPC Conference will be a valuable opportunity to be in front of a select group of high net worth insurance professionals.
EXHIBITOR BOOTH – $1,950
- 1 8-foot draped table
- 2 side chairs
- 1 wastebasket
- 1 complimentary registration to the CIPC conference
- Identification sign with your company name and booth number
- Fifty-word company listing (provided by your company) will be included in the conference program distributed to all attendees
- Attendee contact information in an Excel spreadsheet
- Company listing will be included in all event related promotion and advertising, when applicable
- Company logo, website and contact information will be listed in official CIPC Conference mobile app
Information on set-up and tear-down hours for booths will be provided at a later date.